Venue: HGH Convention Centre
Date: 20.Oct.2013
VIXX is such an amazing group!!! Even though they had been "BOOOIING" when they came for SHOUT AWARD last year they still wanna come here for their STARLIGHT (VIXX fans) .. VIXX have 6 member.. N the leader,Ken,Leo,HongBin,Ravi the rapper and last one Hyuk the maknae (same age as me)..me and my friend , Bella really have so much fun on that day..we sit in front (third row right section) and really can see them clearly!~^^ we made a lot of eye contact with Leo since I'm holding my phone with his name on the screen ^___^ He just stare with no smile on his face (that's his attitude)..at least he still saw me~~~ 😊 I made an eye contact with Hyuk , Ravi & N too..Hyuk make an archery move towards my section! Ravi dance a lot at my section! And N came down stage and went to my section first!!! I really can see him closely with my own eyes!!! I just can't believe it..Hongbin & Ken not always come to my section so we don't have any eye contact with them :( Ken does a lot of aegyo~^^ buiing~buiing~ pose cutely..he really know how to make fans crazy~! Hongbin seems so shy on that day..He & Ravi don't spoke so much but always have smile on their face..I'm feeling so lucky on that day,since I bought VIP ticket I got a chance to do hi-five & photo session with VIXX!!! The hi-five session was quite rushing so all I can remember was Hyuk smile and he replied my greeting "annyeong" 😊 I'm still happy even though Hyuk is not my bias in VIXX..my biases Leo & Hongbin were so shy~~~ here are some pictures on that day 😊😊😊












No comments:
Post a Comment