Wednesday, 18 September 2013

EXO Daebak~^^

Hi~^^ annyeong~^^ and Assalamualaikum~^^ 
For almost half of this years my eyes keep watching this attractive boy group who have debut since last year in 2012..They comeback with such a great songs and choreography (first Wolf then Growl).. and one more thing,this time they are comeback with 12 not 6!!! It's such a big,I mean really really big hits!!! Their songs being more interesting to hear and all the member are more handsome than before!! ^^ for sure it's EXO !!! They really show their real talent this time.. So proud to see how they perform so perfectly with 12 guys on the stage (been 12 is better than separate to 6, K & M) their fans also gain!!! Now,they had end their performing and promotion.. It's very sad to hear it :( but we will always waiting for their next comeback for sure :) EXO , Fighting!!! Me and your fans will always support you guys !!! 

Here are some picture of EXO that I take from web (I don't own the pictures) :




And these two guys are my bias (KRIS & KAI) : 







No comments:

Post a Comment